Virtual Cameras for Unity
Virtual Cameras for Unity – download Unity asset
This package contains some of the most used camera controllers in games. All scripts are written in C# and are easy to adjust.Features:
- Fly: a freely moving 2D or 3D camera like in the Unity Editor.
- RTS: a top-down camera like in Age of Empires.
- RPG: a third-person camera based on the camera behaviour in World of Warcraft.
- Multi-target: a camera which follows multiple objects in 2D.
- Smooth-follow: a camera which smoothly follows a target in 2D or 3D.
- Drag: used in RTS games, such as Civilization 5, for easy camera movement using the mouse.
- Orbit: a camera which orbits around an object.
- MTP: a camera which moves to a selected point.
Free download links for «Virtual Cameras for Unity»: