● Select vox, qb file in project view. ● Click "Create Prefab" to get a ready-to-use prefab from the selecting file. ● Click "Create Obj File" to get a obj file with png texture. ● Click "Rigging Editor" in tool panel to open rig editor. You can rig your model with a simple and reasonable way.
---- Why You Need It ----
● Easy To Use: Every part of this tool is well designed, you can work without complex operations.
● Rigging Support: The rigging editor allows you to add bones and paint weight points for your model. Then create prefab with SkinedMeshRenderer and Avatar setted up.
● Material Support: Support MagicaVoxel render mode material. You can use custom shaders for each type of material.
● Combine Meshes, Textures and Materials: Use prefab combiner to combine meshes, textures and materials. Will not override the old prefabs.
● Character Generator Use the character editor to create voxel characters. Export vox file and prefab with avatar by one click.
● Optimized: Combine different-color-voxels into one face to get less triangles.
● Generate Map: One click to create a map and save it as vox file.
● Vox, Qb and Json Convert your models between vox, qb and json format with one click.
● LOD Ready: Create LOD prefab with only one click. The LodGroup component will automatically set up.
● 2.5D Sprite: Create 8bit style image or screen shot with one click.
● No Limitation: Ready to work with meshs which has more than 65000 vertices.
● Nice Management: Built meshs, materials, textures and avatar as the sub-object of the Prefab. Make your Assets folder clean.
● Custom Shader Support: You can set your own shader as the default shader.