● Show 2D Collider This component creates visual zone of your 2D collider, which is perfect for debugging. You can set individual settings for all your 2D colliders.
● 2D Sorting Raycast 2D Sorting Raycast is a static method of _2D_Collider_Pro static class. It is a raycast based on 2D Sorting, that returns sprite's collider hit info with highest priority sorted value (returns RaycastHit2D).
● 2D Bounds Collider It will create 2D collider from sprite bounds at runtime. Works with static and animated sprites.
● 2D Reflection This component creates 2D ray, which is reflected by mirrors (layer), and stopped by obstacles (layer). You can use Line Renderer for ray visualization.
● 2D Drag 2 type of rigidbody drag - Kinematic and Hinge.
● 2D Trajectory Trajectory system with Line visualization. Also support reflection trajectory.
* Full C# source code , example scenes and documentation included. ** Also there are a lot of new features that will come with next updates.