SRDebugger is a tool to help you track down bugs while on the target device.
Access to the Unity Console in any build of your game allows you to diagnose problems without deploying a debug build tethered to the Unity Editor.
The options tab can help you tweak parameters and invoke methods, enabling fast iteration of gameplay features.
Designed from the ground up for performance, SRDebugger can be included in all builds of your product with minimal footprint.
- Unity 2017 / 2018 / 2019 ready.
- View the Unity console log at runtime.
- Fast iteration of gameplay parameters with the options tab.
- Identify performance hotspots with the built-in profiler.
- Receive detailed bug reports from users.
- Tweak properties in the options panel, test out new parameters without redeploying to your device.
- Dock the console and profiler to the game-view to debug while playing.
- Pin any option to the game-view to tweak values without opening SRDebugger.
- High performance. Console supports hundreds of messages. With the debug panel closed, monitoring footprint is tiny.
- Implemented in the new Unity UI
- Responsive design supports any resolution or orientation.
- Works in Unity Personal and Unity Professional
- Full C# source code included.
- Control SRDebugger from Playmaker state machines.
Supports Standalone, iOS, Android, Windows Store, WebGL and Web Player platforms.
Asset version: 1.9.0
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/gui/srdebugger-console-tools-on-device-27688