Peek takes the Unity editor to the next level with a collection of tools designed to improve your workflow.
⭕ FEATURES ⭕
• Toolbars: Inspect game objects, components and materials with contextual toolbars without having to open the inspector. Available everywhere: in the scene, hierarchy and project window.
• Creator: Ctrl+Shift+Click to create new game objects directly from the scene. Browse or search for any primitive or prefab in your project with the fuzzy finder.
• Replacer: Mass replace multiple objects at once (Alt+R) with any other prefab or primitive.
• Tabs: Go full screen by maximizing the scene view (Shift+Tab or double-click) and tabs will appear to let you navigate your windows.
• Groups: Use Ctrl+G to quickly create an empty parent game object centered around your selection. Use Ctrl+Shift+G to ungroup.
• Probe: Right-click to select any overlapping object behind the cursor with a clear menu.
• References: Use the magnifying glass to quickly inspect objects referenced from scripts without leaving the current inspector.
• Local Hierarchy: Hit Space with an object selected to bring up a hierarchy popup with its parents and children.
• Global Hierarchy: Hit Ctrl+F to bring up a global hierarchy popup that can search and select scene objects quickly.
• Sticky Drag & Drop: Drag references across objects without having to pin or lock the receiving inspector beforehand.
... and more! Quick maximize, quick deselect, preview icons, hierarchical creation. Dive in and explore!
⭕ COMPATIBILITY ⭕
• Requires Unity 2018.4 or above
• Requires .NET 4.x
• Compatible with Odin Inspector
• Compatible with ProBuilder
Asset version: 1.1.8
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/peek-149410