Rainbow Folders 2 v2.3.0
Rainbow Folders 2 – download Unity asset
Have you ever thought about highlighting often used project folders? This simple but colorful asset allows you to do that!
With Rainbow Folders, you can set a custom icon and background for any folder in Unity project browser.
Just hold the Alt key and click on any of your folders. A configuration dialog will appear, and you'll be able to assign a custom icon and background for it, your own one or chose from dozens of presets!
• Change icon and background for any folder in the Project window.
• Change icon or background for multiple folders at once
• Apply custom icon and background for all subfolders automatically
• Optional row shading and project tree outlines
• More than 70 pre-made icons included
• Supports Unity Collaborate overlay
• Supports Unity Version Control overlay
• Source code included
Asset version: 2.3.0
Free download links for «Rainbow Folders 2»: