Download Unity Asset – Bakery – GPU Lightmapper
Bakery is a high-end, production-ready, hassle-free GPU lightmapper, designed as an alternative to Enlighten and Progressive.
NOTE: Requires modern Nvidia GPU (6xx or newer) and 64-bit Windows (7 or higher).
Doesn't support AMD cards for baking.
Doesn't support Macs.
Tested on everything from Unity 5.6 to 2019.3.4.
Resulting lightmaps are compatible with all platforms.
- Physically correct baked lighting. All results were compared against Mitsuba offline renderer.
- Performance: uses GPU for ray-tracing.
- Can take advantage of (but not requires) RTX hardware.
- Uses NVidia AI Denoiser to remove noise, powered by deep learning.
- Fixes common baking artifacts, such as lighting leaks and UV seams.
- Global Illumination (supports custom shaders).
- Sky lighting (HDRI or color).
- Emissive textured meshes.
- IES Lights.
- Directional, point, spot light sources.
- Materials: supports albedo, emissive, opacity.
- Can produce both complete and indirect lightmaps, or even mix both per-light.
- Can produce shadowmasks.
- Supports directional baking (bump/specular) with 4 modes: dominant direction (compatible with most shaders), Radiosity Normal Mapping, per-pixel spherical harmonics, as well as simply baking normal maps to diffuse.
- Selective render is supported.
- Light probes.
- Automatic atlas packing.
- Supports Mesh Renderers, Skinned Meshes and Terrains.
- Supports LODs.
- Supports baked prefabs.
- Real-time ray traced preview can be additionally installed.
Some notable games shipped using Bakery:
Call of Duty Mobile
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
Dead and Buried II
... and many more!
Asset version: 1.71
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/level-design/bakery-gpu-lightmapper-122218