Top Down 2D RPG Kit - Starter Version v126.96.36.199
Modular design allows you to add your own game features, effects, sounds, and art. 100% source code included. *No Unity Pro license needed.*
There seems to be a bug with Unity's Packet Manager when importing this kit to Unity version 2018.3. A solution to this is to use a version of Unity Pre-2018.3 and then upgrade to the 2018.3 so that you do not get a Packet Manager issue. I am sorry as I have no control over this and will remove this message when the Unity fixes the bug. Keep in mind whenever you update this kit make sure to always make a backup of the project you are working on FIRST! I can't stress this enough to new developers.
Create your own Top Down 2D RPG
- 100+ well documented, modular and fully customizable scripts
- Health to Heart display. See your health in a heart style or any image style you like.
- 3 Types of player movement: Multi-Directional, 4-Directional, 8-Directional
- 3 Types of Cameras: Sliding room dependent, Player dependent, and Basic
- Player, Enemy and NPC logic and data structure ready to use and can be easily edited.
- Multiple State Animations for your player, enemy and NPCs.
- Display any type of sprite direction for your NPC and enemies
- Combat system
- Immunity scripts for when taking damage.
- Weapon attacking
- Ability to drop bombs (moms spaghetti) and display the amount of bombs in your UI
- Ability to wear equipment and get stats from it and an easy way to reference your equipment
- Create infinite amount of unique keys and display the number of the unique key in your UI
- Create infinite amount of unique money (currency) and be able to display the amount of money left in your UI
- Create Icon Displays above your GameObjects
- Construct your game with 0 singletons as this RPG Starter Kit will show you how to set up EVERY Unity project even if it isn't an RPG project
- Scripts that help referencing important GameObjects making your life to change, add and remove easy as pie
- Scripts that help with being organized and manipulating Text, Images and Sprites. This has some examples in the script and this should give you an idea of what methods to add here
- Customizable Inventory
- Customizable Tooltips
- Chest functionality
- Customizable Layering scripts
- Customizable Sprite Renderer Sorting Layer and Sorting Order scripts.
- Depth Layering
- Loot is now here!!!!
- Easily customize the spawning locations for your player in every scene