This asset provides you the main functions of a battle tank as follows.
Driving, Tracks, Wheels, Suspensions,Turret, Aiming, Reticle, Firing, Muzzle Fire, Recoil, Recoil Brake, Bullet, Explosion, Damage, AI.
- Realistic track system
- Ready to use AI system
- Hit-Points damage system
- Weak / Strong points system
- Breakable turret and tracks
- Event system for creating battle scenes
- Various demo scenes
- 12 tank models with PBR textures
- Tons of customizing options
- Illustrated Tutorials
- Sdkfz 251 (half-track)
- Panzer IV
- Morser Karl
- T-34 / 76
- T-34 / 85
- T-35 (multiple turrets)
- Type 89
To use external tank models, you need basic skills of 3D modeling as follows.
- Separate an object into several parts. e.g. Turret >> Turet, Cannon, Barrel
- Combine several objects. e.g. Hull + Skirts + Hatches >> MainBody
- Change the position, rotation and scale.
- Reset the pivot at will.
- Create a simple mesh using primitive objects.
- Export the model into Unity at correct scale and rotation.
Asset version: 2.1
More Info: _https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/systems/physics-tank-maker-50485